Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More messy drawings

Shiro Ninja sanjou! Hello friends. I'd like to share some more rough animation fighting scenes with you. This is a continuation of the last rough animation clip I posted. (Please pardon the extreme messiness of the drawings!!)


Fight Scene2 (Rough Animation) from Shiro Ninja on Vimeo.


By the way, the previous scene that I posted ended up being over 60 drawings for a mere 4.5 seconds of action! So, for my brother, who asks, "Why does animation take so long???" .....That is why.


Drawing the "cleaned up" version of that scene on paper presented an unexpected challenge: their huge heads and tiny arms made it really hard to punch at each other without their noggins colliding! It all worked out in the end though!



Until next time. Nin, nin!

-Shiro Ninja-

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! love the rough stuff can really see what this is going to look like :) very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this version. Last cookie 3D. Would it be too much to expect sweeping camera motions, over head angles, and matrix cam (slow down)? Please blow my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try and make this as spoon-bendingly mind-blowing as possible!

    ReplyDelete