Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rich guy...bad guy





We're still having a few hiccups getting this content to you on time but you know what they say, "better late than never."  Today I'd like to introduce the antagonist of our story, the Nobleman.  It's hard to not be influenced by current events.  The way the super rich and huge corporations seem to be buying votes and writing laws that benefit them all while eliminating the middle class and creating a new type of "nobility".  I took that concept of a new "nobility" to the extreme with this character.  When I was designing him I really tried to keep these words in mind, excess, scumbag, hyper-rich.  I referenced Henry VIII for some of the physique and outfit(since he's a historically famous hyper-rich scumbag lol) as well as some former biggest loser contestants to get the body proportions right.  I really like this character and I'm happy with how he turned out.  I can't wait to start animating!!

More supporting characters coming next Wednesday!

-07-

1 comment: